Weather Radar

NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations
View Radar Archive Updated: 9:50 PM GMT on September 19, 2014
U.S. NEXRAD Radar Stations
Doppler Radar Detected Storms
  ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
1 A6 Sutton TX 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NE (48)
1 H1 Duchesne UT 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (300)
1 R7 Russell AL 65 dBZ 25,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% Chance 70% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots ESE (105)
1 I4 Russell AL 62 dBZ 24,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots ESE (107)
1 N5 Russell AL 61 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% Chance 60% Chance 0.75 in. 14 knots ESE (108)
1 K6 over water 57 dBZ 42,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 20% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 4 knots NW (313)
1 T7 Culberson TX 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots N (2)
1 V6 Jefferson AL 58 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 T4 Dale AL 58 dBZ 14,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (88)
1 J0 Albany WY 57 dBZ 11,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (275)
1 W9 Nassau FL 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NE (40)
1 W8 Camden GA 57 dBZ 8,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NE (53)
1 E9 over water FL 56 dBZ 12,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots E (93)
1 C2 Santa Cruz AZ 55 dBZ 10,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SE (129)
1 Y8 over water FL 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots E (99)
1 U8 Eddy NM 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (302)
1 T0 Sandoval NM 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (313)
1 X0 Lincoln NM 52 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (311)
1 C9 George MS 52 dBZ 15,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots ENE (69)
1 S5 Camden GA 51 dBZ 27,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NE (56)
1 T8 Lanier GA 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (60)
1 O6 Screven GA 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ENE (72)
1 Q0 Sutton TX 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (39)
1 K9 Osceola FL 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots ENE (75)
1 Q7 over water 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (256)
1 O0 Weld CO 49 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (262)
1 W3 over water MN 49 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 B6 over water 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (61)
1 E2 Dooly GA 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ENE (59)
1 D1 over water 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots S (172)
1 A4 Brevard FL 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 T4 over water FL 47 dBZ 8,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (114)
1 L2 over water AZ 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NW (317)
1 G4 Coffee AL 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots E (90)
1 A1 Lincoln NM 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (289)
1 Y0 George MS 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ENE (61)
1 G1 Newton TX 46 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots E (101)
1 I1 Sanpete UT 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (4)
1 Q9 over water FL 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ENE (69)
1 F3 Brevard FL 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 L4 Eddy NM 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (257)
1 A9 Orange FL 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 A6 over water FL 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (214)
1 D2 Randall TX 43 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (182)
1 U8 Russell AL 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (132)
1 C2 Marquette MI 42 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots W (269)
1 D1 Polk FL 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 R2 over water TX 41 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 M3 Apache AZ 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (337)
1 V1 Garfield UT 41 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (318)
1 H4 Apache AZ 40 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 Z2 over water MI 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
1 S3 over water FL 39 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (253)
1 P3 over water FL 37 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (259)
1 L2 Mille Lacs MN 34 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
2 C1 Russell AL 60 dBZ 29,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 1.00 in. 14 knots ESE (107)
2 H4 Russell AL 62 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% Chance 70% Chance 0.75 in. 12 knots ESE (109)
2 V3 Coconino AZ 60 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.75 in. 4 knots N (6)
2 P4 Russell AL 60 dBZ 31,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 30% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 17 knots E (101)
2 Y1 Wayne UT 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.75 in. 4 knots W (270)
3  Q5 Pike AL 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 10% Chance 30% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
2 S6 Russell AL 59 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 14 knots ESE (109)
3  B9 Camden GA 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.50 in. 12 knots NE (39)
2 O5 over water 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 10% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NW (322)
3  I4 Brooks GA 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots E (99)
2 F9 Brooks GA 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots ENE (63)
3  T6 Pike AL 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.50 in. 6 knots ESE (111)
2 K7 over water 56 dBZ 38,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (159)
3  G5 Wilcox GA 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 16 knots E (86)
3  Q4 Coffee GA 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 19 knots ENE (60)
2 N4 Pike AL 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NE (49)
3  P5 Brewster TX 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots W (272)
2 O4 Coconino AZ 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NNE (12)
2 B3 Terrell TX 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SE (145)
3  Z3 Clinch GA 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.50 in. 16 knots ENE (78)
2 O4 over water 52 dBZ 45,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NW (307)
2 Y4 Coffee GA 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  Q9 Macon GA 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (164)
3  L4 Brooks GA 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots ENE (62)
3  Q4 Pike AL 59 dBZ 21,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (320)
3  A5 Autauga AL 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (66)
3  W8 Autauga AL 59 dBZ 18,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (70)
3  N0 Weld WY 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (269)
3  Y3 Pike AL 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (327)
3  V5 Coffee GA 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  D9 Pike AL 57 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (64)
3  E4 Brooks GA 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (73)
3  F2 Cullman AL 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SE (145)
3  J9 Brooks GA 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots ESE (103)
3  E4 Clinch GA 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots E (80)
3  R7 Coffee GA 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ESE (122)
3  D5 Camden GA 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (38)
3  G0 Phillips MT 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NW (326)
3  A6 Clinch GA 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots E (82)
3  G8 Dale AL 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (85)
3  R8 Pike AL 55 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (90)
3  H3 Quay NM 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots SSW (207)
3  X4 Wilcox GA 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  F3 Coconino AZ 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (259)
3  M9 Culberson TX 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (286)
3  M7 Eddy NM 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNE (13)
3  T2 Houghton MI 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 41 knots WSW (255)
3  D2 Houghton MI 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 64 knots WSW (254)
3  Y4 Bulloch GA 54 dBZ 27,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NE (42)
3  J4 Wilcox GA 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ENE (72)
3  A6 Nassau FL 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NE (46)
3  K0 over water FL 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (193)
3  L0 Charleston SC 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (84)
3  K5 Calhoun FL 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ESE (123)
3  H2 Monroe TN 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (187)
3  F9 Bulloch GA 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots ENE (78)
3  A0 Monroe TN 53 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SSE (161)
3  V4 Wilcox GA 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots ENE (67)
3  U6 Wheeler GA 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ENE (63)
3  F4 Bulloch GA 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (37)
3  R0 Charleston SC 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (86)
3  X3 Wheeler GA 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ENE (65)
3  Q6 over water 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (163)
3  S3 Coconino AZ 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (213)
3  T1 Wheeler GA 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  Z8 Montgomery GA 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (75)
3  P6 over water NC 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  Z4 over water NC 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots E (92)
3  I9 Jefferson AL 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  Q4 Pike AL 52 dBZ 28,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (344)
3  X4 Pike AL 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  V1 Candler GA 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ENE (68)
3  M4 Candler GA 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ENE (72)
3  R2 over water AZ 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots NNE (28)
3  V5 Dallas AL 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SE (126)
2 Q3 Coconino AZ 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ESE (120)
2 N1 Monroe TN 51 dBZ 26,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (177)
3  Q2 Dodge GA 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (304)
3  J2 over water PR 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots E (96)
3  U1 Quay NM 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (45)
3  I5 Charleston SC 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots E (82)
3  K6 Calhoun FL 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (83)
3  T3 Montgomery GA 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  J2 Coffee GA 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots ENE (62)
3  Z5 over water TX 50 dBZ 28,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ESE (106)
3  M3 Wilcox GA 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots E (91)
3  K6 Candler GA 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 19 knots ENE (67)
3  F1 Brewster TX 50 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (275)
3  H9 Wilcox GA 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  R2 Macon GA 50 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (96)
3  H2 over water 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
2 A2 Coconino AZ 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (98)
3  C4 Coconino AZ 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NW (324)
3  I4 over water FL 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  H1 over water FL 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 10% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots N (1)
3  O4 Reeves TX 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (241)
3  F0 Monroe TN 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WSW (243)
3  O5 Macon GA 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NNE (26)
3  R1 Thomas GA 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
2 C5 Gila AZ 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  V5 Jeff Davis TX 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (270)
3  F2 Eddy NM 48 dBZ 30,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  R4 Dodge GA 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNE (33)
3  E2 over water MI 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 54 knots WSW (257)
3  E0 Jackson AL 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSE (166)
3  C0 Terrell TX 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
3  L4 Coconino AZ 46 dBZ 29,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% Chance 40% Chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (211)
= Tornado Vortex Signature = Mesocyclone = Hail

Quick Links

Radar and Maps

Marine Forecast

More resources

More forecasts